Standard 12-Month Membership
$199 per month
(3-month trial membership available for new members)
Customize your Rhode to Fitness to meet your unique goals.
Our most successful clients train at least three times a week.
Unlimited Membership includes unlimited* strength training classes and nutritional coaching.
*For your health & safety, maximum one training session per day.
We're here to get you Lean, Strong, & Pain FreeThat's what we do at Rhode to Fitness. We use proven fitness methods, customized for your body, to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Here's what to expect when you sign up for one of our Training Programs:
Initial ConsultationThe first step on the road to fitness is a conversation with one of our certified personal trainers. We'll review your fitness and weight loss goals, medical and injury history, and answer any questions you may have. This helps us to understand where you want to go, and how we can get you there safely and effectively.
Fitness AssessmentsAfter your consultation, you'll have your first fitness assessment and functional movement screen. This tells us where you're starting from with your weight, measurements, and range of movement. With this information, we design a customized workout for your body that will maximize your results. This carefully crafted workout will balance your specific abilities while pushing you hard enough to get results, so you will feel empowered and successful. We'll measure your success through regular, ongoing fitness assessments - it's a great feeling to watch yourself measurably improve!
Customized WorkoutsThe core of what we do here are our custom workouts, designed specifically for you. Our individually adaptable programs integrate these five key gears:
- Soft tissue work - using foam rollers to improve circulation and reduce risk of injury.
- Our signature R.A.M.P. warmup - we warm up the hips, back, knees, and ankles to get you ready for your workout.
- Core Training - we strengthen the abdomen, lower back, hips, and glutes - key muscles for stability and safe movement.
- Strength Training - our proven, movement-based approach gets you stronger and leaner.
- Aerobic Afterburn - we finish with cardio to increase your metabolism, strengthen your heart and lungs, and decrease blood pressure.
Throughout this process, our enthusiastic and experienced trainers work closely with you to make sure you get real results. In fact, our clients tell us that their expectations have not only been met, but exceeded.